To support Midland DHBs by working in collaborative partnerships, leading and facilitating change, building a future focused organisation. Values
- Focus on people - Kia haangai te iwi
- Do the right thing well - Whaia te mea tika
- Act with integrity - Mana tangata, ngaakau pono
- Be courageous - Kia maia, kia manawanui
HealthShare (HSL) does not have a direct impact on the health of the regional community. Its work in supporting clinical change through the Regional Services Plan (RSP) and the provision of effective back office services supports the region’s focus on sustainable health service delivery. The services provided by HealthShare cover the following broad areas:
- activities that support future regional direction and change through the development of regional plans
- activities that support clinical service change through the development of new regional clinical networks
- key functions that support and enable change through the ongoing development of the region’s workforce and information systems
- back office service provision that can drive efficiencies at a regional level, alongside new national back office shared services.
To drive the above outcomes HealthShare:
- works in cooperative partnership with Midland DHBs
- ensures partnership accountability through the business planning and reporting processes, and service level agreements for specific workstreams
- works closely with clinicians to increase the tempo of change
- has a focus on business excellence to improve services and find new ways of thinking and working
- is a future focused organisation with an interest in innovation and sector change.